Launched in September 2004, the CSR Platform project is an exciting three year research project funded by the Sixth Framework Programme of the European Union.
This project aims to address the shortcomings of a fragmented and diffuse European CSR research agenda. It will achieve this through a structured and dynamic programme of cooperation where academic institutions, businesses and stakeholders will have a real opportunity to influence the setting of research priorities as well as the use and exploitation of research findings. Such coordination will allow European CSR-related research to be aligned, integrated and widely disseminated, creating new synergies among existing academic centres of excellence.
- Building European capacity on CSR research by academic cooperation (between, within and across disciplines, generations, geographical areas)
- Bringing academics, business, policy-makers, civil society actors and others together to collaboratively shape research as well as benefit from improved dissemination
- Structuring access to knowledge by building and maintaining effective and accessible dissemination channels (knowledge centre, web portal)
The consortium partners will build the foundations for a European Research Area in the field and a European and Global reference point for the advancement and dissemination of knowledge on CSR by strengthening and expanding collaboration between academics between disciplines, between types of research (fundamental and applied research), between generations, and between the academic community at large and the business and other stakeholder communities.
- European Academy of Business in Society
- European Foundation for Management Development – EFMD, Belgium
- Ashridge, United Kingdom
- Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Cranfield University, United Kingdom
- INSEAD, France
- Katholische Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, Germany
- Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School, Belgium
- Warwick Business School, United Kingdom
- The Copenhagen Centre, Denmark
- CSR Europe, Belgium
- Leon Kozminski Academy of Entrepreneurship and Management
- Szkola Glowna Handlowa / Warsaw School of Economics