Doctorate or PhD
Doctorate or PhD
30 Aug, 2017
30 Aug, 2017
Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of Supply Chain and Information Systems Management - Burgundy School of Business (BSB)
About this job
Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in the field of Supply Chain and Information Systems Management
The Department of Management of Organisations and Entrepreneurship of Burgundy School of Business invites application for one (1) position at the Assistant/Associate/Full Professor level in the field of Supply Chain and Information Systems.
Burgundy School of Business develops its faculty through the recruitment of faculty showing a significant capacity for publication as well as proven experience in conducting research and teaching at both undergraduate and graduate level.
The School is looking for faculty who wish to invest in a school on a human scale, with a strong identity, based on the quality of teaching, the proximity between faculty and students, and multiple strong ties with the School's stakeholders.
In accordance with the School's strategic plan, the candidate:
- Has completed a doctoral degree (PhD, DBA, Doctorat) in Supply Chain Management and/or Information Systems.
- Has either a publication record or the potential to publish in high quality peer-reviewed research journals.
- Has a track record of teaching in English and/or in French, at both undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Is willing to lead course modules (at both undergraduate and graduate levels).
- Is ready to contribute to the structuring of learning in information system and supply chain management within the school, in cooperation with colleagues of his/her academic Department.
- Will act as a collaborative team member with his/her Academic Department.
- Knowledge of French is not required, but is a plus. French lessons are proposed to all new international faculty recruits.
Burgundy School of Business is a growing institution providing undergraduate and graduate business education to more than 2 400 students from all over the world.
It currently operates with 4 campuses in France (Dijon, Lyon, Paris and Beaune). It is also a multicultural place to work with a Faculty that is 36% non-French from more than 15 different countries and over 30% international students from 61 countries.
Its portfolio of 13 programmes in business for students and executives is made up of a set of generalist programmes (Grande Ecole Programme, Bachelor in Business, Executive MBA, MSc) and a set of more specialised graduate programmes (especially in the field of Wine Business and of Cultural Industries).
Ranked 79th amongst European Business Schools and 67 Master in Management worldwide in the 2016 Financial Times rankings, Burgundy School of Business is AACSB and EQUIS accredited and a member of the French Conférence des Grandes Écoles.
The School's main campus is located in Dijon, Eastern France, one hour and a half away from Paris by train and less than two hours from Lyon, the two major cities of France. The city is recognized as one of the most desirable cities in France for its quality of life.
Applicants should send the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- A cover letter.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A recently published research paper.
- Recent teaching evaluations (if available).
- Contact information of at least 3 referees.
The position is to be filled by September 2017 at the latest. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Contact (only by e-mail, please indicate "Supply Chain and Information Systems Management" in your e-mail subject line) Academic Affairs Dept. at: firstname.lastname@example.org