Are you looking for new ways to inspire your students and enhance their learning? Would you like to gain a greater understanding of case teaching and the prerequisites for success? Are you keen to hone your planning, preparation and case selection skills? On this practical, interactive workshop, you'll have the opportunity to learn from a highly knowledgeable practitioner with extensive international case teaching experience.
Learn how to engage students and get the most out of your case study discussions. Martin Kupp will lead this interactive workshop on using cases to teach management education.
The case method is widely recognised as an outstanding approach to teaching and learning, especially in management education. This workshop will provide case teachers with the opportunity to explore the case method and assess its benefits for use in their own classes. The tutor will introduce practical tips and skills for teaching with cases and will provide guidance on case selection and instructor preparation for class. Participants will gain confidence and share experiences in a supportive environment.
This workshop will be of benefit to:
- those wishing to reflect on their teaching
- faculty and trainers
- those interested in participatory learning
- those from any sector or discipline within management education.
- gain practical insights into teaching with cases
- understand prerequisites for case teaching
- appreciate planning and preparation
- consider student expectations
- explore course design and case selection
- evaluate success factors for any given audience.
This workshop will be facilitated by Martin Kupp. Martin is Associate Professor for Entrepreneurship at ESCP Europe, Paris and Visiting Professor at EGP Business School in Portugal and the European School of Management and Technology, Berlin.
Full details on the programme and fees can be found here - ecch Brazil Workshop. If you have any questions or require further information please contact Gemma Bluck - email@example.com