Sharing Best Practice CLIP Workshop
BarCamp on “Learning Transformation”
This workshop is by invitation only and is dedicated to corporate learning and corporate HR practitioners from companies. Free of charge for EFMD member companies and special guests (special guest = ONE free seat to attend ONE workshop for discovery for non-members). Number of seats are limited.
Talking about change is not making change happen. It’s time to do things differently. In today’s connected world, it’s likely that people have solutions you are desperately looking for. Actually, it’s likely that they work in your own organisation. And yes – it’s not always the management or an expert that comes up with the best idea.
That’s why Siemens Learning Campus started its own change with a total new approach to their yearly all hands meeting – it became the LC BarCamp 2012 and the idea still goes on.
Kai Liebert, Head of Siemens Learning Campus, and his team will share their experience by taking us through this exceptional journey! In this BarCamp, you will bring your expertise, questions and ideas, and exchange them with your colleagues from other organisations.
Who will you learn from? 40 highly motivated participants willing to share their experiences and knowledge!
What can you expect?
- Learning from real cases on the current transformation of the learning organisations
- Interacting and sharing ideas and hands-on experience with peers
- Getting help and advice from your peers on your current challenges
How will you benefit to the fullest?
- By joining with an open and collaborative mind
- By being an actor yourself: bring your own case, host a session
- By contributing through our wiki dedicated to this session.
Siemens AG (Building 64, 3rd floor, south wing).
81739 München, Deutschland
via above link
- Free for EFMD Company Members
- 833,00€ (€700,00 + 19% VAT) for Company non Members
- Free for invited guests (ONE free seat to attend ONE workshop for discovery for non-members)
Mercure München Neuerlich Süd
Telefon: +49 89 63800-0
Fax: +49 89 63513-09
single use: EUR 110 (breakfast and taxes included).
No cancellation charge applies prior to 18:00 (local time) on the day of arrival
We advise you to make your booking before 22 February 2017. Afterthis date, we cannot guarantee availability nor rate.
How to book your room:
Other hotels in the surroundings: