Future Series Webinar - Engaging the Future Workforce - is GEN Y Different?
Hosted by: EFMD
The event will start on: 20 Oct 15 10:30
And will end on: 20 Oct 15 12:00
If not familiar with Webex, please make sure you connect 15 minutes prior to the session.
“Engaging the Future Workforce - is GEN Y Different ?”
Based on results from a recent study on more than 16.000 millenials across the globe, key results with a specific focus on what they mean for engagement are presented:
- How are Millenials interested in Leadership positions?
- How important is work-life balance for Millenials?
- What does challenging work mean for Millenials?
- How are their expectations different across cultures and geographies?
Specific recommendations are derived to develop an engagement framework for this growing population in the labor market place.
- Jacb Andelius, Senior consultant Universum
- Simon Stöpfgeshoff, Director of Corporate Programmes at Executive School of Management, Technology and Law at St Gallen
- Free for EFMD corporate members and special guests.
- For others, a package* fee of 300€ (+VAT if applicable) will be charged upon registration
* to attend the 3 webinars on 'An Engaging Place To Work'
The seminar is dedicated to L&D and HR practitioners from companies as well as Executive Education Centers and Consultants, with priority offered to EFMD members. Numbers of seats are limited.
T +32 2 629 08 36