Future Series Webinar - Innovative Technology-Based Ways to Run Engagement Surveys
Hosted by: EFMD
The event will start on: 15 Sep 15 10:30
And will end on: 15 Sep 15 12:00
If not familiar with Webex, please make sure you connect 15 minutes prior to the session.
“Innovative Technology-Based Ways to Run Engagement Surveys”
Using standard survey methodologies to measure workforce engagement is common practice in many global companies. Yet, it is increasingly being questioned if these conventional approaches are adequate for today’s fast pace business world with e.g. the length between measuring and implementing actions being considered too long and surveys being criticized for being too complicated, which make it a resource-intensive exercise. However, with innovative technologies available, there are new perspectives on how to run engagement surveys.
This webinar will present some key trends and evolutions. Topics include
- Typical issues for employee engagement surveys – what are the pitfalls?
- Aligning engagement with business results - how to link survey data with business data?
- Using Employee Net Promoter Score – eNPS to measure workforce engagement
- Trends and technological innovations to run engagement surveys – using quicker pulse surveys or open text analysis
- Andrew Marritt, founder of OrganizationView
- Simon Stöpfgeshoff, Director of Corporate Programmes at Executive School of Management, Technology and Law at St Gallen
- Free for EFMD corporate members and special guests.
- For others, a package* fee of 300€ (+VAT if applicable) will be charged upon registration
* to attend the 3 webinars on 'An Engaging Place To Work'
The seminar is dedicated to L&D and HR practitioners from companies as well as Executive Education Centers and Consultants, with priority offered to EFMD members. Numbers of seats are limited.
T +32 2 629 08 36