The CLIP Key Timings
The main stages of the CLIP process are the following:
- Stage 0 Enquiry
- Stage 1 Application
- Stage 2 On-site briefing and initiation of the process
- Stage 3 Eligibility
- Stage 4 Guided Self-Assessment
- Stage 5 On-site Peer Review
- Stage 6 Awarding of the Quality Label
- Stage 7 Follow-up*
Quality Improvement and Institutional Development
- Stage 8 Maintenance of Accreditation
- Stage 9 Re-Accreditation
The time frame for a company to go through the process from Stage 1 to Stage 6 is expected to be between 6 and 12 months.
* Stage 7 is an open-ended period.
The Key Timings for the CLIP process are summarised in the diagram below.