The Commitment to Sustainability Program
Businesses cannot stay in business by cutting costs (saving money); their primary task is to focus on long-term revenue growth (making money). Sustainable business practices enable the achievement of both goals by laying the groundwork for a more profitable and less costly future. But how does a business get started?
EFMD, in cooperation with its sustainability partners (CIPS and PLI), has developed a results-orientated program that walks businesses through the beginning stages of sustainability by answering the question: ‘What do we do on Monday morning?’
The ‘Commitment to Sustainability’ program can be administered either in businesses or business schools and often produces results in just a few hours.
- 2-page Program Description
- Program Workbooks
- Preliminary Results (2014): UNFPA pilot project with eleven manufacturers (Asia)
- Program Examples (Business Schools – Undergraduate Level)
- Global Focus: Vol 5 issue 1 / Vol 3 issue 2
- Example of syllabus, postgraduate sustainability course (EADA, Barcelona, Spain)