The Sustainable Business
The Sustainable Business. An award-winning introduction to the circular economy!
|Arabic||Simplified Chinese||English||Traditional Chinese||Polish|
EFMD works with the Center for Industrial Productivity and Sustainability (www.cipsfoundation.com) and the Product-Life Institute, Europe’s oldest sustainability-based think tank and consultancy (www.product-life.org), to provide business communities with proven, training-based books, manuals, and videos to help managers engineer a more sustainable future for their companies.
A key component of our education portfolio is The Sustainable Business, an award-winning introduction to sustainability that is distributed as a free download (in numerous languages) for the purpose of facilitating:
- genuine long-term wealth and financial well-being,
- job creation and security,
- the elimination of waste and pollutants,
- reductions in resource consumption,
- the mitigation of environmental damage and its costs, and,
- greater research opportunities for business academia.