Adjunct Professor - 8 positions open in diverse disciplines - LUISS Business School
About this jobLUISS Business School invites outstanding candidates to fill the positions of Adjunct Professor in the following disciplines:
- Big Data and Cloud Computing
- Finance and Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Digital Innovation
- International Business
- International Economics
- Creative Industries and Made in Italy
About the School
Located in the heart of Rome, LUISS Business School offers undergraduate and post-graduate programs – including MBA and Executive Education Programs. The School seeks to create a passion for quality in teaching, learning, and research, and to train individuals with strategic and analytical thinking skills. The vision of the School is reflected in the design of teaching modules and Learning Labs, such as AdVenture Lab and Soft Skill Lab.
LUISS Business School values its collaboration with the business community: the institutional link with Confindustria – the largest Italian industry association – makes the interaction of the School’s community with the corporate world a common trait of daily life.
The School aims to be renowned as an institution of higher education that links rigorous teaching standards with relevant academic and applied research. It has recently started a recruiting campaign to develop its reputation for excellence in research and high quality teaching.
You can get more information about LUISS Business School at: http://businessschool.luiss.it/en/why-luiss-bs/
Interested applicants should send the following information to email@example.com by March 15th, 2017:
- Areas of specialization of the candidate (which areas of teaching the candidate intends to cover at LUISS Business School);
- A resume using the attached sample;
- A copy of the applicant’s best publications, if applicable.
- Managerial positions or equivalent professional/consulting experience or previous positions as adjunct professors in a business school
- Minimum 10 years of working experience.
- Qualified teaching experience in graduate, post-graduate and executive education.
- Assuring LUISS Business School the brand exclusivity
- teach one course per year in the programs of LUISS Business School and/or the Department of Business and Management of LUISS Guido Carli University. The balance of the teaching activities among different programs will depend on the teaching needs of the School;
- be available to design and manage executive or custom programs and coordinate master programs, and/or design and manage innovative support activities integrating the program portfolio.
- competitive salary based on the course or master budget;
- official recognition of the status of adjunct faculty member of LUISS Business School (website, business card, mail etc.).