EFMD functions as a knowledge platform that facilitates the study and dissemination of good/best practice in management education. By doing so, it encourages a wider debate within the business school community on the general purpose of management education and the unique challenges facing business schools in the light of market dynamics.
EFMD acts as an enabler of the academic discourse on the subject and will provide a discussion and feedback forum for on-going research within the network and within EFMD.
- GMAC Corporate Recruiters Survey (CRS) 2012
- EFMD Research Report. Corporate Recruiters Survey, 2011
- EFMD Research Brochure on EIP, 2011
- EFMD Research Report on MBA&Masters Programmes, January 2011
- Measuring the implications of the current turbulent times on management education, 2011
- Profiling executive education providers in today’s critical times, 2011
- The use of internal resources for coaching and mentoring in European companies
- Trends in recruitment
- 2009 research highlights