2013 Excellence in Practice Award – Information Session Webinar
10:00am - 11:00am (CET Paris Time)
Please make sure you connect 15 minutes prior to the session.
A Route Plan for Submission of a Case Study for the Excellence in Practice Award 2013
- Welcome & Introduction
- Assignment Brief
- Submission Guidelines
- Registration Process
- Previous Year Finalists Papers
- Specific Questions from Potential Applicants
- Services during the Course of the Submission Process:
Individual Guidance via Email email@example.com or T +32 2 629 08 37
- Jan Ginneberge is EFMD Corporate Services Unit Associate Director.
As former Vice President of Learning & Development at Alcatel-Lucent, he is now a free-lancer specialised in Corporate Learning & Development Organisations and in Learning Consulting.
Since 2003, he is an active member of the Corporate Learning community of EFMD and assisted in numerous quality review processes of Corporate Learning Organisations and Business Schools.
Over the last years, he has taken an active role in the development of the Excellence in Practice Award and acted also as a jury member in previous Awards.
- Florence Gregoire has been working at EFMD for 11 years, playing an active role as Membership Manager within the Corporate Services Unit since 2006. Amongst her different responsibilities is also the management of the Excellence in Practice Award.
The seminar is dedicated to companies and L&D providers (Business Schools, Executive Education Centers / Consultancies) who have explicitly expressed interest in submitting a case-study for the Excellence in Practice Award 2013.
Attendance is free but requires registration in advance.
Follow the registration process (under “upcoming” live sessions): https://efmd.webex.com