Sharing Best Practice CLIP Workshop
"Coaching and Mentoring as Motors of Strategic Change"
This workshop is by invitation only and is dedicated to corporate learning and corporate HR practitioners from companies. Free of charge for EFMD member companies.
Swiss Re Europe S.A.
T +49 89 3844 0
Thursday 14 March 2013
Friday 15 March 2013
|08:30 – 09:00||Registration and Welcome Coffee|
|09:00 – 09:30||Introduction|
|09:30 – 10:15||"Coaching and Mentoring as Motors of Strategic Change at SwissRe" by Prisca Peyer-Ehrbar, Head of SwissRe Academy|
|10:15 – 10:45||Coffee Break|
|10:45 – 12:30||Interactive Panel Session facilitated by Prisca Peyer-Ehrbar
"Explore the WWW (Wide Wild World) of Coaching and Mentoring"
|12:30 – 13:45||Lunch|
|13:45 – 15:00||Parallel Working Groups
"Sharing of experiences and challenges amongst participating companies"
|15:00 – 16:00||
|16:00||End of Workshop|
Extra documentation: CCL white paper 'Creating a Coaching Culture'
Novotel München City
Contact person: Mrs. Theresia Fricke
T +49 89 661 070
F +49 89 661 079 99
The modern 4-star Novotel München City is located in the heart of the Bavarian state capital, just minutes from the Deutsches Museum, the Gasteig cultural center and Marienplatz. The hotel is close to Rosenheimer Platz station so can be easily reached by public transport and is therefore an ideal destination for those travelling by rail or air.
Standard room (Including breakfast and city taxes.)
- 138 € / per night/ for single occupancy
- 179 € /per night /for double occupancy
How to book your room?
- by phone: call +49 89 661 070
Please mention that you want a room of the contingent "EFMD Workshop" - It is very important to mention this keyword.Guarantee
Credit card & date of birth will be requested.
- up to 3 weeks prior to arrival: no cancellation fee
- from 3 weeks up to arrival or no-show: 90% cancellation fee per room.
Payment upon check out.
For any questions related to your reservation, please contact Mrs Theresia Fricke (contact details above)
- How to get to Swiss Re in Munich
- How to reach the ‘Hotel Novotel München’
Rosenheimer Platz train station is 328 yards (300 m) from the hotel, with trains to the main train station (10 min.) and airport (40 min.)
- Parking : Private indoor parking (paying)
- Airport : MUNICH FJS AIRPORT
- Railway Station : MUENCHEN HAUPTBAHNHOF
- Underground station : Line : S1-S8 - Station : ROSENHEIMERPLATZ
- Tramway : Line : TRAM 18 - Station : AM GASTEIG
- From Airport Munich to Hotel Novotel München: +/- 30 min.
- From Airport Munich to Swiss Re: 35-45 min.
- From Novotel München to Swiss Re: 20 min.