Research Leadership Programme – Cycle 4A partnership between EFMD and EURAM (European Academy of Management)
After three successful editions and over 50 participants, the Research Leadership Programme (RLP) will run again in April 2013.
It is important for business schools to contribute to the creation of knowledge. However, each institution is faced with challenges to develop an appropriate research strategy and to implement that strategy. In order to strengthen their members’ capability to develop high quality research, EFMD and EURAM have joined efforts to offer this professional development programme.
The RLP is aimed at recently appointed directors of research. Over a 3 modular based programme, it allows participants to gain a unique overview of research strategy and includes research identity, differing contexts and environmental influences. The operational performance part of the programme looks amongst others into faculty development, performance measurement, appropriate research structures, and much more. The RLP enables a group of up to 20 international directors of research to discuss in a friendly, open environment the many issues to which they are mutually confronted and is a great networking opportunity to collaborate internationally.
- 8-9 April 2013: The Long View - Strategy
- 28-29 May 2013: The School View – Organization of Research Activities
- 18-19 September 2013: The Practical View – Resources and Capabilities
- 20 September 2013: Alumni Day
All three modules will be held at the EFMD premises in Brussels, Belgium.
Attendance is required at all three modules.
Early Bird Fee (until 28th February 2013)
- 3.200€ members of EFMD and/or EURAM (+ 21% Belgian VAT)
- 3.700€ non-members (+21% Belgian VAT)
- 3.700€ members of EFMD and/or EURAM (+ 21% Belgian VAT)
- 4.200€ non-members (+ 21% Belgian VAT)