2016 International Deans' Programme (IDP)
Sydney (Australia), Casablanca (Morocco) and Helsinki (Finland)
|The event starts on: 18 April 2016, 19:30
And will end on: 20 Oct 2016, 16:30
Location: Sydney (Australia), Casablanca (Morocco) and Helsinki (Finland)
A partnership between EFMD and the Chartered Association of Business Schools
The role of a business school dean has become increasingly pressured and challenging in a highly competitive global environment. After seven successful editions, the International Deans Programme (IDP) will run again, starting in April 2016.
The IDP is aimed at recently appointed deans/ directors of business schools that are members or non members of the Chartered Association of Business Schools and EFMD. It is a great networking opportunity to collaborate internationally. The IDP enables a group of up to 20 international deans to visit business schools in three countries. You will gain a unique overview of strategy, operations, structures and future markets in business and management education.
This year the Programme will be facilitated by Rolf Cremer who has a rich experience as dean of several business schools across the world. For more information on Rolf Cremer, please read his biography herewith.
The 2015 programme will visit:
18-19 April 2016
2-3 June 2016
18-20 October 2016
- University of Sydney Business School
- University of Technology Business School, Sydney
- Macquarie University Faculty of Business and Economics, Sydney
* "The IDP appealed to me because I was looking for assistance and inspiration. As a new Dean I was also keen to get insights from other Deans about the challenges they were facing in different institutional and cultural contexts and how they dealt with them. I was also seeking ideas on how I might transform my own Business School. I have benefited from the wisdom of those Deans and other senior officials who have been refreshingly frank in reflecting on their careers and it has been a special pleasure to meet and to build friendships with my IDP colleagues."
Prof. Greg Whitwell, Dean, The University of Sydney Business, School, Australia
- EARLY BIRD UNTIL 11th September 2015
- 4.850€ (+24% Finnish VAT) Members of EFMD/ABS
- 5.100€ (+24% Finnish VAT) Non-members of EFMD/ABS
- NORMAL FEE after 11th September 2015
- 5.100€ (+24% Finnish VAT) Members of EFMD/ABS
- 5.600€ (+24% Finnish VAT) Non-members of EFMD/ABS
The EFMD Conference Secretariat will negotiate block booking and send the link before each module.