EFMD Advisory Seminars
EFMD Advisory Seminars are one-day meetings organised at the EFMD head office in Brussels, Belgium that brings together a maximum of 20 delegates of business schools and corporate members with the purpose of providing:
- Information and knowledge on general quality issues as well as specific information on selected topics
- A platform for learning from each other and networking
A typical meeting will have the following format:
- Get-together dinner on the evening prior to the seminar
- Next day:
- Introduction by the moderator
- Examples of good practice
- Networking lunch
- Case(s) analysis and Discussion
Seminars are interactive and include the intervention of an expert and presentation of a recent case study. As the seminars are limited to a maximum of 20 participants, the opportunity to share ideas, best practices and learn from colleagues and speakers is a key component to the seminar design.
Upcoming seminars will be held at the EFMD head office in Brussels, on the themes set out here.