In recent years, EFMD has developed a close and rewarding partnership with the Global Peter Drucker Forum that is annually held in Vienna, Austria, Peter Drucker's birthplace.
This year's Forum will deal with a major transformation that Drucker predicted in his 1985 book Innovation and Entrepreneurship – the emergence of a society in which innovation and entrepreneurship are normal, steady and continuous. The Global Focus article "Building The New Entrepreneurial Society" outlines the scope of the conference.
As the Forum’s strategic partner, EFMD can provide our members with a 10% reduced conference fee. Register here.
The conference program can be accessed via this link.
EFMD and Cisco have jointly organised the session Adaptive Talent Markets - Channelling the Entrepreneurial Talent in which insights from the Special Interest Group (SIG) on the subject will be presented.
The 2016 roster of leading thinkers and practitioners participating in the Forum includes:
- Clayton Christensen, Harvard Business School
- Philip Kotler, Kellog Graduate School of Management
- Sara Armbruster, VP, Steelcase
- Tim Brown, CEO, IDEO
- Mariana Mazzucato, Sussex University
- Sally Osberg, CEO, Skoll Foundation
- Rita Gunther McGrath, Columbia
- Herminia Ibarra, INSEAD
- Rajeev Vasudeva, CEO, Egon Zehnder
- Gary Hamel, London Business School
- Maelle Gavet, COO Priceline Group
- Jeffrey Pfeffer, Stanford Business School
- Lisa Hershman, CEO DeNovo Group, Vice Chair Scrum Alliance
- Tawfik Jelassi, IMD
- Gianpaolo Barozzi, Senior Director Cisco
- Gisbert Rühl, CEO, Klöckner & Co SE