The following programmes have been reaccredited by EPAS:
- Faculty of Applied Economics, University of Antwerp, Belgium
Bachelor/Master in Appled Economic Sciences: Business Administration
Bachelor/Master in Applied Economic Sciences: Business Engineering
- School of Economics and Business, University of Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina
Bachelor Undergraduate Programme Set: Financial Management and Marketing Management
- School of Business, JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Finland
Bachelor Degree Programme in International Business
- Faculty of Business Administration, Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary
- Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick, Ireland
Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) and BBS with French, German or Japanese Programme Suite
MSc in Human Resource Management
- Wielkopolska Business School, Poznan University of Economics, Poland
Prof. dr. Rudy Martens, Dean, Faculty of Applied Economics, University of Antwerp, Belgium
"EPAS re-accreditation of programme set Financial Management and Marketing Management comes as a validation of our efforts to provide our students with the educational experience of the highest quality, in accordance with the most demanding international standards. It further motivates us on our path of reaching excellence in all our processes. We are deeply convinced that our affiliation to the family of EFMD accredited institutions has inestimable contribution in the processes of attaining our mission to become a prestigious higher education institution in the area of economic and business sciences in South East Europe region by 2025."
Dr. Jasmina Selimović, Vice Dean for Academic Affairs and Research, School of Economics and Business, University of Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina
"We are delighted that our Degree Programme in International Business has been awarded with EPAS reaccreditation. We would like to thank the peer review team for their contribution to enhancing our quality. I would also like to thank our faculty and staff members for their commitment and enthusiasm during this rewarding learning process."
Dr. Asta Wahlgrén, Director, School of Business, JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Finland
"The accreditation is a result of a joint effort of the management, the faculty, the students, the corporate partners and the alumni. It was not only a benchmarking but a team building project as well."
Dr. Maria Dunavölgyi, EMBA, Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary
"The Kemmy Business School at UL is delighted to achieve 5 year accreditation for our flagship undergraduate programme. Ever since our first EPAS accreditation in 2009, we have found the EPAS accreditation to be extremely valuable for the School."
Dr. Philip O'Regan, Executive Dean, Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick, Ireland
"Wielkopolska Business School is very pleased and proud to receive EPAS accreditation for Executive Master of Business Administration. This accreditation confirms the highest quality of education and professionalism of our team. In addition, EPAS accreditation process was very beneficial experience and unique opportunity to rethink what we are doing and what we can improve and develop. I want to thank Peer Review Team and Accreditation Board for feedback and high valuable process."
Mr. Grzegorz Giza, Director, Wielkopolska Business School, Poznan University of Economics, Poland
The EPAS process considers a wide range of programme aspects including:
- The market positioning of the programme nationally and internationally
- The strategic position of the programme within its institution
- The design process including assessment of stakeholder requirements – particularly students and employers
- The programme objectives and intended learning outcomes
- The curriculum content and delivery system
- The extent to which the programme has an international focus and a balance between academic and managerial dimensions
- The extent to which the programme promotes the principles of responsible management
- The depth and rigour of the assessment processes (relative to the degree level of the programme)
- The quality of the student body and of the programme’s graduates
- The institution’s resources allocated to support the programme
- The appropriateness of the faculty that deliver the programme
- The quality of the alumni and their career progression
- The existence of robust quality assurance process
EPAS was launched in 2005 and in 10 years has had a considerable impact on the quality of business schools programmes all over the world. As of June 2015, 94 accredited programmes from 69 institutions across 31 countries that have been awarded EPAS accreditation.
For more information on EPAS visit www.efmd.org/epas