The Drucker Forum 2015 touches a key theme of our time: it will look at the technology Tsunami - with Robotics, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, and The Internet of Things - through the lens of humanity. This leads into fundamental questions to be discussed at the Conference:
In a technology-driven economy, is management still about people? Does it need a fundamental makeover? How can digital technology be leveraged do augment human capacity as opposed to automate and replace it? Can we achieve breakthrough innovation across the board creating new opportunity for people? Based on the new technology infrastructure - is a new economic order in the making? What is the role of the public sector in this secular transformation?
As the Forum’s strategic partner, we can provide our members with a 10% reduced conference fee. To secure your conference pass at the special rate please register under the following link http://www.druckerforum.org/registration/ and enter the code "EFMD" as prompted in the course of the registration process. Last remaining seats available!
If you cannot make it in person you are invited to join virtually. Free registration for the live stream (sponsored by Scrum Alliance) is available here.
Simultaneous translation from English into Chinese will be available at the Drucker Forum (sponsored by Haier Group). Chinese speaking audiences can active a Chines laguage channel for the live stream as well.
The 2015 roster of world class speakers and thoughtleaders includes:
- Charles Edouard Bouée, CEO Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
- Robin Chase, Entrepreneur, Founder & former CEO of Zipcar, co-founder Veniam
- Tom Davenport, Distinguished Professor in Management and Information Technology at Babson College
- Steve Denning, Forbes contributor, Member of the Board of Directors Scrum Alliance
- Charles Handy, Social Philosopher
- Adi Ignatius, Editor-in-chief of Harvard Business Review
- Santiago Iniguez, President IE University and Dean IE Business School
- Jim Keane, President and CEO of Steelcase Inc.
- James Manyika, Director, McKinsey Global Institute
- Henry Mintzberg, Cleghorn Professor of Management Studies at McGill University
- Dambisa Moyo, International economist and writer on macroeconomy and global affairs
- Kevin Roberts, Executive Chairman, Saatchi & Saatchi, and Head Coach Publicis Groupe
- Gillian Tett, US Managing editor and columnist, Financial Times
- Sherry Turkle, Abby Rockefeller Mauzé Professor of the Social Studies of Science & Technology at MIT
- Ruimin Zhang, CEO of Haier Group
For the complete speaker's list please go here. The final conference programme is available here.
For more information about the Drucker Forum please also see the article published in the Global Focus June issue Management's Second Curve by Richard Straub, the 2015 Drucker Forum blog series and the conference abstract.