EFMD Quality Services have different types of seminars that will address your needs, wherever you might be in your accreditation journey.Would you like to learn more about the EFMD Quality Services offer? Do you manage the accreditation process and wish to gain a thorough understanding of the process, standards & criteria? The
We are happy to publish the upcoming accreditation events in the second half of 2015.
Learn more about EQUIS, EPAS and EDAF by attending one of the different types of information events:
- Information sessions: Get a glimpse of the process! These events are targeted at Business Schools with little knowledge of EFMD accreditations and quality services (2-3 hours sessions)
- Introductory seminars: Already know a little but still undecided? These seminars are targeted at Business Schools that consider EFMD accreditation or mentoring, but have not decided yet if or when to start the process (typically, a half-day seminar)
- Standard accreditation seminars: Decided to embark on the accreditation journey? These seminars are targeted at Schools that have already decided to pursue either EQUIS or EPAS, are considering applying for EQUIS or EPAS accreditation, or are holding active eligibility and wish to get a better understanding about the system. They allow for an in-depth preparation of the application phase (typically, a 1,5-day seminar)
- XXL accreditation seminars: Brilliant! Already in! We will guide you through the process. These seminars are targeted at EQUIS and EPAS eligible and accredited Schools. The seminars provide in-depth guidance on how to complete the different steps of the EQUIS or EPAS accreditation process successfully: how to compile a Self-Assessment Report, how to organise an effective Peer Review Visit and how to manage the post-accreditation phase including the write-up of progress reports (typically, a 2-day seminar)
The QS department plans the following events in the coming months:
XXL accreditation seminars
- EPAS XXL Accreditation Seminar in Brussels on 17-18 September 2015 – EFMD Office
- EQUIS XXL Accreditation Seminar in Brussels on 17-18 September 2015 – hosted by Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Standard accreditation seminars
- EQUIS and EPAS Accreditation Seminars in Prague on 15-16 October 2015 – hosted by University of Economics, Prague – Faculty of International Relations
- On EQUIS, EPAS and EDAF in Phuket, Thailand on 22 November 2015 (after the EFMD GN Asia Annual Conference)
- On EPAS and EDAF in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania on 1 December 2015 (after the EFMD Africa Conference)
Practical information about registration, prices and logistics will be published on the EFMD website in due course.