Deans as catalysts of change is intended to ensure your organisation is positioned and recognised as being rigorous, relevant and at the forefront of what is needed to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
It is specifically open for Deans and senior leaders engaged in and committed to transformative change towards relevant high quality learning and management education that serves people, planet and prosperity.
Inspired by the 50+20 vision inclusive of the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), Deans as catalysts of change aims to:
· catalyse the development of globally responsible leaders;
· enable business to become the best for the world;
· and engage proactively and systemically with societal transformation.
Join this pioneering, peer-based and global collaborative laboratory (collaboratory) for Deans and play an active role in developing Global Responsibility in organisations, businesses and societies worldwide.
Learning and outcomes
As a participant-driven cohort, the group will jointly determine, based on collective interest and energy, which emergent issues and topics to emphasise during working sessions and virtual meetings - all in pursuit of fulfilling the role as change agent in a peer-based academic setting and achieving sustained change.
Skilled facilitation, led by a team of experienced senior facilitators from the GRLI network, will support the participant-directed approach built on a framework incorporating Whole Person Learning and a Theory-U process. Participants will identify and challenge their own assumptions as they move from deep reflection to insight, and immerse themselves in rapid prototyping of their own implementation process by the end of the programme.
GRLI’s goal is to convene a diverse group representing a mix of geographies, specializations, and well-established institutions from the developed world as well as fast-rising and ambitious players in the new economies.
Through active and full engagement in the Deans as Catalysts of Change cohort participants will:
· Develop a deep understanding of the vision of management education for the world.
· Equip themselves with tools and methodologies to facilitate further exploration and implementation of global responsibility within their own organization.
· Engage with committed change agents in a facilitated global process of co-learning and co-creation.
· Define and initiate a transformative change outcome or program for their organization.
· Share the cohort’s collective learning across leading networks and on global platforms as a bold call to action for educators and industry worldwide.