EFMD and GMAC are once again cooperating to carry out the Corporate Recruiters Survey (CRS). Since 2001, CRS data has provided a picture of the current employment landscape, gauged employer demand for MBA and master-level business graduates, and offered valuable insights into employer needs and trends across industries and world regions.
The survey is conducted by GMAC in partnership with EFMD and the MBA Career Services & Employer Association (MBACSEA).
For the 2017 edition, there are two easy ways to participate:
- Option 1: You provide GMAC with the list of employers that recruit and hire students from your business school, and GMAC takes care of the rest.
- Option 2: You administer the survey directly to the employers that recruit and hire students from your business school using a unique URL that GMAC provides.
Participating schools receive exclusive access to the following:
- Interactive Data Report. A free online tool that lets survey participants examine findings in greater depth and conduct customized data searches by numerous variables including propensity and magnitude of hiring overall and by industry and company size, internship data, and salary data.
- Customized Benchmark Report Tool. This free online service gives participants the power to instantly generate benchmark reports for peer programs of their choosing.
Participating employers receive the following:
- Employers will also receive their own recruiter benchmark report, as well as a copy of the survey report and interactive data report.
The survey launches on 6 February 2017. Sign up your school to participate anytime from now until 25 January 2017 to be sure your school hears from the employers that recruit your students about their hiring projections and the skills they seek in business grads.