The 2014 EFMD Conference in the MENA Region sponsored by GMAC® will be hosted by HEM - Institut des Hautes Etudes de Management in Marrakech, Morocco, on the 13-15 April 2014.
The conference theme is: Impact and Role of Business Schools in Society
The EFMD MENA conference brings together business schools, companies, NGOs and the private sector to share and exchange ideas and best practice.This year, and in the context of the recent developments in the region, the conference addresses not only the role of the business schools as educators but also how they can have a wider impact in society. The event will include high-level speakers both from the business school and private sector, who will discuss topics such as:
- how to increase the competitiveness of business schools in the MENA
- latest trends in MENA management education
- the role of business schools in setting peace and
- increasing values in the curriculum and the importance of ethics
- sponsorship and scholarships
- MOOCS and blended learning as innovations for business schools
- how to activate alumni networks
- the role of the dean in fundraising
- how the academic and the corporate worlds can work together to develop and grow internationally.
The last afternoon of the MENA Conference (15 April 2013) will be devoted to the EFMD quality improvement systems: the accreditation services (EQUIS, EPAS) and the mentoring programme (EDAF). This session is included in the conference fee, however during registration, participants should indicate whether they plan to attend or not, to facilitate organization.
Please take advantage of the early Bird Fee by registering today. More information is available on: www.efmd.org/mena